SGQ 3.70% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Hey @helmenesh @Kipper01 @Corker and others.Helmenesh is spot on...

1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245
    Hey @helmenesh @Kipper01 @Corker and others.

Helmenesh is spot on with his comments regarding a shallow mine as today's announcements are extremely encouraging and key triggers / turning points for getting the main show on the road.

The metallurgical results are excellent (high percentage nickel and copper plus palladium, platinum, gold and cobalt on top) and I have no doubt that the shallow mining operation will be extremely profitable even on a small initial JORC resource from Stricklands, Cathedrals and East Investigators. Especially given what nickel, copper, palladium, platinum and gold are current priced at and the EV explosion happening. And once the shallow mining operation starts the company will be self funding to really accelerate the exploration plus as the ground is dug up St George will find exactly where the juicy sulphide veins are and follow them - a much smarted, more cost effective and faster efficient approach to getting this beast up and running than drilling 3 inch holes into massive sulphide dhem plates.

I am not saying I'm not hoping for a big money hit with the remaining Seismic holes and further drilling as that would be fantastic however even without a big hit in the interim things are now definitely going to be very positive in my view - onwards and upwards all the way now!

My comments are all backed up by the fact that St George has secured Mr Julian Hanna who is a proven and very successful mining executive. He would not have risked his reputation to join St George unless he was sure St George was the real deal. I also agree with @Corker regarding the value Julian brings to St George but for me I believe Julian was brought on board to develop St George into a mining production company initially focusing on finalising the off take agreements and making the shallow mining operation happen. I am also surmising that once this is done successfully and provided there is no takeover of St George along the way Julian would then be the person best to transform the business into a major explorer and mining operation.

Finally @car27 I agree that there may be a CR soon but as you are a holder I am surprised about your comment that the word massive sulphide has appeared everywhere in the metallurgical announcement today suggesting that it's hype for a CR. As I have posted previously massive sulphides is the geological description used to describe nickel deposits that consist almost entirely of sulphides. That is why they are called massive and not because it is a huge body of sulphides. As such St George's use of the word in there announcements is 100% correct given they have intersected massive sulphides (and disseminated sulphides which present as patches and blots in the sulphides) in all the many holes they have drilled all over Stricklands, Cathedrals and Investigators so their use of the word is correct.

100% with @helmenesh - LET'S DO IT!!

Good luck to all holders.

Cheers SandyC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $25.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $18.64K 716.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1127715 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 39000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.