PEX 4.17% 12.5¢ peel mining limited

The Wirlong results are encouraging but not spectacular given...

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    The Wirlong results are encouraging but not spectacular given the narrow widths of the high grade intersections. As the announcement says the results to date show that it is a big mineralized system (2.5 Kms in length) with geological similarities to Peak (Cobar - + 2 million ounce gold/Cu mine) and Shuttleton - this to me demonstrates the potential to find more high grade ore over wider widths.in exploration terms they have only just started and the downhole EM surveys yet to be done might pin point some new targets (conductors).

At Sandy Creek the results of PSCDDOO2 over a 20m wide zone are pending and should be encouraging based on the description - Lead, zinc and copper mineralization. The rest of the Sandy Creek drilling results seemed a bit underwhelming.

I am eagerly awaiting the results of the new "cutting edge" geophysical testing at MB - it might show up new targets for both copper and the lead/zinc mineralization - the latter is shallow, high grade plus under explored due to the previous focus on the copper ore.

The best part of the announcement was under the Heading of "Corporate" at the base of page 7 - a $1.37 million dollar R and D tax refund. That amount of money represents about 19 percent of the companies MC of $7 million. It will ensure the exploration dollars are there to be spent at MB for the rest of this year without a capital raising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $72.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $1.25K 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15902 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 29307 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.