SPQ 0.00% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

Ann: Strong mineralisation, substantial porphyry potential at CC, page-138

1. 13,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 697
    From the website's Corporate Governance Charter and Policies .Standard I think, but I have highlighted certain parts that would be relevant imo

Reporting obligations

(a) Price sensitive information is publicly released through ASX before it is disclosed to shareholders and market participants. Distribution of other information to shareholders and market participants is also managed through disclosure to the ASX. The importance of safeguarding the confidentiality of corporate information to avoid premature disclosure is paramount.

(b) If the ASX considers that there is, or is likely to be, a false market in the Company’s securities and asks the Company to give the ASX information to correct or prevent a false market, the Company must immediately give that information to the ASX.
    This obligation arises even if the Company considers that an exception to continuous disclosure obligation applies.
    All announcements (and media releases) must be:
    (i) prepared in compliance with ASX Listing Rules continuous disclosure requirements;

(ii) factual and not omit material information; and
    (iii) expressed in a clear and objective manner to allow investors to assess the impact of the information when making investment decisions.

(c) The Company’s protocol in relation to the review and release of ASX announcements (and media releases) is as follows:
    (i) all key announcements at the discretion of the Managing Director are to be circulated to and reviewed by all members of the Board; (ii) all members of the Board are required to seek to provide their Managing Director (or in his/her absence, the Company Secretary) with verbal or written contribution of each key announcement, prior to its release. Where the urgency of the subject matter precludes reference to the full Board, an announcement within this category may be approved by the Directors who are available. It is specifically acknowledged that where a continuous disclosure obligation arises, disclosure cannot be delayed to accommodate the availability of Board members;
    (iii) any relevant parties named in the announcement should also be given the opportunity to review the announcement prior to its release, to confirm all information is factually correct; and
    (iv) all members of the Board will receive copies of all material market announcements promptly after they have been made

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $3.465K 433.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 597065 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 296788 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.