WCN 0.00% 1.5¢ white cliff minerals limited

Ann: Strong Nickel-Copper-Platinum Soil Anomalies, page-17

1. 726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    re: Ann: Strong Nickel-Copper-Platinum Soil A... I have gone back through past company announcements and have attempted to understand what has happened to WCN and what the future holds.

Conclusions below,

We are looking at a Nickel province with low grade copper. (unlike SIR's fraser range)

WCN had found a lot of EM conductors in 2012 and decided to drill a bunch of them just on the fact they were cunductors surrounded by ultramafic rock. The best historic drill result was 0.2% Nickel (shit). They found what the EM conductors showed and that was sulphides, however there was no mineralisation.
    http://wcminerals.com.au/content/uploads/2012/10/Nickel-Copper-Exploration-Update-091012.pdf

NOTE: (The geology behind the Maggie Hays deposit is that it is coincident with CUU, Basal contact and Ni/Cu/Zn found around the area in soil samples)
    A good read on the geology Maggie Hays deposit,
    http://crcleme.org.au/RegExpOre/MaggieHays.pdf

WCN now have done their homework this time and surveyed soil anomolies around interesting EM conductors, instead of just EM conductors over Ultramafics.

WCN is about to drill Lake Percy conductors LCP07,LCP08 that share all the same attributes as Maggie Hays;
    - lie the CUU,
    - EM conductors on basal contact,
    - soil anomalies Ni (0.1% +)/Cu (100ppb+) /Zn (Not specified)
    - and historic drilling of 6m @ 1.7% Ni)

The mid-2013 drill program is going to explore the now found Mt Glasse EM conductors with very similar but slightly different anomalies (not CUU) but very interest/complex.

- EM conductors on basal contact,
    - soil anomalies Ni/Cu
    - and historic drilling of 4m @ 1.3% Ni)

I am not a geologist, so please correct the info if I am wrong.

Very excited, will keep accumulating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $5.597K 373.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 8024559 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 102250 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.