MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

Ann: Strong Off Hole Conductor confirmed beneath Nickel Sulphides, page-82

1. 879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Mr D,

Firstly sorry to hear about the bad news and I hope something amazing comes along, thank you for sharing such personal news, I hope we stumble upon something amazing, I for one have been waiting for an enormous discovery that would change all our lives for almost three years, as luck would have it I was too young, naive and innocent to understand the stock market and mining boom. I also come from a family where they believe the stock market will lead to nothing more than a massacre, I started working day and night in a warehouse pushing bins during the day and coming home and educating myself on the fundamental basis of the stock market, I constantly reminded myself that hard work pays with perseverance. I have learnt it the tough way that nothing in life comes easy I have a biomed degree and was half way through my masters but I was pushing bins, lifting boxes and so fourth. I managed to save up enough and fulfilled my dreams of dabbling into the stock market, this year I have had many missed opportunities and currently out of work, every single person that I meet sees my burning desire to become successful however they end up laughing due to my zero success rate on the stock market something I am so heavily passionate about. My point is when the world gives up on you, you either give up or you go hard. I hope for all our sakes, patience, dedication and for every person who has laughed at me will hopefully one day see me as an achiever. I dreamt a dream, I continue to dream and will not rest till I become someone. Thank you delta I felt like sharing my story on here and I do apologise for this lengthy post however I just needed to let it out and who better than you guys. Such amazing people!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.