AGH 8.00% 2.7¢ althea group holdings limited

Ann: Strong Patient Growth in January, page-9

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    Sales results only come every so often, regardless of the company, right?
    Personally, I appreciate the extra data every month - it is a bonus. In between sales reports, it allows us to know if things are staying roughly on track.

At some point I'd love to know more about patient retention, and consumption per patient. But I'm not too worried. CBD really works, and for a fairly wide variety of ailments. I expect patient retention to be good. I also expect referrals to be good.

I remain bullish longterm with AGH - but in the short term, I continue to believe market forces will be playing against this stock. I think any bump from this announcement will be short lived - nothing has actually changed except that we know they continue to execute on Australian patient growth.

News from the UK or Germany would probably overcome the market downtrend more convincingly, but there is a good chance coronavirus still has some market killing tricks up its sleeves in the days and weeks to come. I almost hope AGH saves its UK and Germany announcements for after coronavirus has peaked, so the stock can have a clean run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $6.349K 244.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7209 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 61920 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.