POD 0.00% 3.7¢ podium minerals limited

Ann: Strong PGM and gold results continue in Parks Reef, page-23

1. 633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    It is a very shallow deposit which is very much in its favor .What I don't know is what kind of rock the deposit is in and how hard it is and how easy it would to dig out, could it be done with a bulldozers ,or would you need to blast it out .POD started this work when Palladium prices were way lower ,platinum has also increased at least 15% and its being dragged higher by the breakout in gold .For a few months I have believed that Palladium was going to correct ,indeed sold some palladium coins that I had for around 1300$ an ounce ,looks foolish right now but still 400% return as I bought when palladium was 350$ an ounce (not so long ago).So I am not sure palladium will correct with our green economy, ,i have seen predictions of 2500$Us for palladium .I am in actual fact way more bullish now on platinum given what is happening to gold and all the ongoing issues with militant Unions and power supplies in the South African mines ,Zimbabwe is also a pgm producer and we all know how things are working there .I also own ARV which has the Munni Munni pgm deposit ,maybe POD could get that and have two deposits .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.