VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Strong Progress Across Battery Materials Businesses, page-139

1. 5,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3688
    nkat, I actually have spoken about SYA and RNU before you came on board . I highlighted these two particular companies to address the concerns and frustrations of some VRC shareholders who were complaining that everything takes too long. RNU was in the wilderness for over 6 years trading below 2c before suddenly the stock ran to 30c in record quick time.

Nothing is easy when selecting the right stock to invest in . Largely it comes down to plenty of research and luck that the pieces eventually fall into place. Trevor has slowly been putting the jigsaw puzzle together piece by piece. It has taken time . Some will suggest too much time, but hey that's the luck of the draw. The two stocks previuosly mentioned also too much time before they finally enjoyed their time in the sun.

Having been involved in Volt for over 5 years I am thinking I have well and truly served my apprenticeship and the sun is just beginning to poke it's head through the clouds.

Volt is currently in the best position it has been through that period of five years of frustration. My hope is that the long term shareholders will experience the same joy that has been experienced with those long termers in both RNU and SYA. That would be a fitting result.

By the way, a big thanks to you for all of your efforts in recent times . Your detailed contributions in providing worthwhile information to all existing shareholders has not gone unnoticed.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.