VRC 11.1% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Strong Progress Across Battery Materials Businesses, page-151

1. 5,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3653
    Star Plus,

I hate to break the news to you, but many of the top 300 companies listed on the ASX do not make any money. So what we are seeing currently with Volt at this point in time is common place amongst listed stocks on the ASX.

To be more specific there are about 50 companies in the ASX 300 that do not earn a dollar of profit, about 30 per cent more than the index historically carries, according to MST Marquee research, which describes the phenomenon as a consequence of central banks and their cavalier attitudes to fuelling speculative bubbles.
    I couldn't begin to tell you how many of the smaller companies on the ASX have NEVER made a profit. Most of these smaller companies earn NO income and chances are many will never achieve that feat.

Are you aware that there have been about 37,000 companies that have raised money from investors and listed on one or more of Australia’s stock exchanges at some time since the early 1800s. Today, there are only 2,300 companies left still listed on the ASX . That represents just 6% of the total ever listed and only 580 of those make any money. Mind blowing stuff.

And yet investors can earn upwards of up to a 500% per cent return on certain stocks in less than 12 months without that company making any profits. As crazy as that might sound. Just got to be lucky enough to get on board the right train.

Welcome to the sharemarket Star Plus.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $6.262K 1.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 37161321 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5325179 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.