VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Strong Progress Across Battery Materials Businesses, page-194

1. 5,762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3648
    kensington,

""Be good topup if it happens, but then the fact news is drawn out becomes a higher risk hold.""

I guess that really depends if you are wanting to buy and then sell straight after the news for a quick profit or you an investor in this company for
    what it can deliver over the next few years.
    There are a lot of day traders that want to make a quick dollar but end up losing more money than they make because their timing is off. The number of times I see a stock run up during the day for no reason, catching those who bought at the highs, only to see it drift back at the end of the day.
    Check out how much stock was bought in QXR yesterday. Put on a cent, only to lose it again by days end. Millions being bought at the higher end. Many lost their trousers when it dropped back down. It's a dangerous game.

I have been topping up VRC in recent times and whether the news happens this week or in four weeks does not increase my risk to hold stock. I do not have to sell, because I can afford to hold. Too many traders in the market these days that are buying on anticipation and then have to sell at a loss simply because they don't have the money in their accounts to hold them..

Thats not investing. If you can't afford to hold stock than I would classify that as gambling.

Many will go broke adopting that practice. I know a number who have tried and failed. They have been forced to rethink their investment strategies.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.001K 821.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 32684826 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6614275 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.