TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Strong Progress at Ancuabe and Nicanda Hill, page-17

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    same here bloke!

its finally good to see our quality assets and better yet, plans unfolding for it being used and shown to be used and even more so shown that it will carve and pave the way for a reduction in dilution to this darn company which we the shareholders have continually supported for the longest time, or so it feels.

I am happy to say that I am happy to even see simple updates and reporting of progress, plans and likelihood.

whilst many of us do not enjoy seeing the company getting diluted, the importance for us to own 100% has been critical what feels like a lifetime so a thorn removed from our side and was necessary to do.

I agree with some previous posters such as @stevenjd whom also once said it would had been better to raise up at 10c or when the price was over 10c to then bring out the tin cup to save ourselves a near 20% damage which would had been smarter thinking.

it also is my hope that this string of news can obtain at least a re rate worthy of our position in the scheme of things.

the sector has been rusting away for a while now and many specs around also have been beaten down, yet as many also know that event with WGX and PC sounding enthusiastic was of No help whatsoever and thus created a great divide among many of us shareholders.

having not posted in a while I hope management can have the physique and mental stamina to attain an increased shareprice to reflect the long awaited hidden value of Triton, hence the mental stamina of keeping that price there which may require much required Ton register being strengthened and not weakened full of game players with short attention span.

this post is about me going soft, its about management effectively communicating, and its all I have ever asked for so lets hope there are no wgx curve balls anywhere, anytime soon or later on as we roll into H2 this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $11 1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 326857 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 351520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.