PLS 5.69% $3.16 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Strong Progress at Pilgangoora as Production Ramps Up, page-200

1. 9,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18242
    ?????????

I have posted twice on the PLS forum last 6 months - which is two posts in the last two weeks. My first post was a feeling that with the availability of the old BHPB HBI pipeline and likely access to gas, PLS has an opportunity to possibly move further downstream into hydroxide (albeit my view came from a misunderstanding of a post from binwood in the first place which was one of the top rated posts that day on HC).
    Refer Post #: 35219594

My second post, of today, didn't take sides in the debate at all and the post clearly said the spodumene that PLS will sell IMO will meet specs (which was another way of saying not sure what the debate is about as impurities herein is a cost debate as against an end price debate). And I only read the thread in the first place because responses in that thread have been one of the top rated replies all day.
    Refer: Post #: 35359967

So whilst I don't care what you think of me, I think you need to get your story correct. I am making no comments on the other posters btw but have to say this tick for tack on each others threads is a bit weird of late btw.

Anyway, I won't post here again.

All the best to you all as you ramp up to production btw.

All IMO
    Last edited by Scarpa: 02/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.