TYX 0.00% 0.5¢ tyranna resources limited

Ann: Strong Progress & Economics at Wilcherry Hil, page-7

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: Ann: Strong Progress & Economics at Wilch... hi gozz,

i'll put my head on the block here. all my yrs of experience say do not abandon at this stage. by all means take some off the table if all goes well and we get to climb up into the tens but we are no longer the sinking ship, the sails are up and we remain afloat !

if you do not need the money then stick this one out now. whether it's trf or ife imo it matters not. from explorer to producer and where trf is concerned cash flow almost certainly positive over time into their coffers. this was the plan all along. many suffered in the meddlings but past is past and we can do nought about that. remember trf calls the shots even tho sr mencel is in the driving seat so to speak. bob has received lot of respect since he arrived. go with the flow now.

life's a chance. it does not get much better than this imo in the mkt place. we have seaemay on board and he (of course he's a he lol) will see to it that we fail not. tis that right seaemay ?

be good,

enjoy the journey ahead now,

ps
    for those cunning to sell a few ords and buy a few rights there should be some nimble pickings to pay for Christmas but watch the brokerage. do not forget the rights will have 1 for 2 options attached. that will be money on the table in a few mths imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 12365740 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3844022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.