SW1 2.78% 1.8¢ swift networks group limited

G'day everyone!! Hope you are all well. This 4C result was...

1. 1,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1801
    G'day everyone!! Hope you are all well.

This 4C result was obviously a step in the right direction - after a good result for the Jan to March 2020 quarter just before the CR (funny that ), & then a bit of a shocker report for the April to June 2020 quarter (after the CR).

In this July to September 2020 4C & subsequent results presentation, there is now (suddenly) a large focus on EBITDA (which is good), but just about every time revenue was discussed they compared it to Q 4 FY20 (which was a really low revenue quarter).

Revenue has gone backwards a little from last year - which is as a result of dropping the unprofitable product lines, and also COVID disrupting the aged care side of the business (revenue down 13% in aged care versus previous quarter).

All the talk about the growing sales pipelines / tenders in mining & aged care was encouraging - as there is no doubt that this business needs a lot more scale to really improve their gross profit margins.

Overall, the professionalism of the reports were outstanding - so maybe this is the influence of the new CFO?

I hold a stack of SW1 shares, and will continue holding on the back of this report - as the market cap is ridiculously low at less than 1 x revenue.

However, they really need to scale up in a profitable way - as EBITDA does not equal profit in this company (due largely to a lot of shares being issued each year).

And I do worry that Pippa thinks it will be quite easy to go back to the market for another capital raise - and at these prices that would definitely not be welcomed.

Here's hoping that they start to announce some good wins ASAP in both mining & aged care - as that would certainly be a major positive for the SP.

Good luck everyone!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $11.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $175 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 25797 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.