OSP 0.00% 20.0¢ osprey medical inc

He says: Rough notes on the phone. My summary-in the end OSP...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    He says:
    Rough notes on the phone. My summary-in the end OSP stands out-to maintain profitability in the long term:
    -Expansion of business in the United States, signed two distribution agreements in Q: strong verification of technology and global market access, and now a strong foundation for growth
    -The impact of healthcare on the global COVID, but Osprey's procedures in the United States have grown
    -Due to the resurrection of COVID, the growth rate in July was lower than expected in July, but the growth rates in August and September were 40% and 50% in September, respectively
    -The sales team reduced the cost by 50%, and the overall cost was greatly reduced.
    -GE will bring in additional fourth-quarter revenue, and by 2021, GE will generate substantial "double-digit growth" in sales
    -GE bundles Dyevert with GE's advanced dye technology (accounting for 25-30% of the entire dye market)-and how to use mature marketing tools as part of AKI's product portfolio to position, brand and more than 100 sales teams worldwide
    -The U.S. price is about US$350-It is agreed that the price in the EU market will not be lower than the U.S. price-In essence, OSP receives a fixed income per unit stream from GE, which will double year-on-year
    A total of about 250 units in July, 40% increase in August compared to July, and 50% in September
    -The October quarter is expected to show the growth of the third quarter as scheduled!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.