EPM 0.00% 0.8¢ eclipse metals limited.

Ann: Strong Rare Earth Mineralisation at Gronnedal-Ika Area, page-120

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    "IA are ok with mining and storing uranium but are no to exporting it"
    Well thats getting close to my opinion but unfortunately no cigar.

BUT you are choosing not to substantiate that statement due to an ethical adherence to the HC terms and conditions of it being unrelated to EPM
    Thats correct

Would you be willing to point out the thread that I could go to obtain such information?
    Threads may not be your best bet. Company literature and publications may be better. Government publications may assist further too. Media is always the worst entrust in my opinion.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming IA are OK with uranium mining and storing, I would change my understanding of the government and the potential for EPM as I may be able to better invest my money.
    How? EPM has no intention to mine uranium in Greenland do they? So how would the GoGs outlook on mining it effect a company that isnt mining it at all?

you made a statement, which must be true as if not, would be a violation of HC terms, so I believe you because I have no reason to think your lying. Please substantiate your claim that you made on an EPM thread.
    No I in fact I offered a thoughts on the correction of the statement you refer. The statement was offered by another. Have you approached the statement giver or is it just me? As that would be quite unfair if not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $950 118.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 84139 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1350000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.