EPM 0.00% 0.8¢ eclipse metals limited.

Well I've dug into the one of the links Nro provided to show the...

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Well I've dug into the one of the links Nro provided to show the risk that ivittuut has. It's pretty much a report by many organisations and companies arguing that Uranium mining shouldn't exist in Greenland as and I quote

in the short term an improvement in the greenalnd economy isn't dependent on an abolishment of the uranium zero tolerance policy. REEs Can be mined (many areas). then goes on to say there are advance exploration and mining projects in Greenland focusing on iron, lead zinc. Molybdenum, rubies, diamonds and platinum as well as many others

this was published in 2013, before EPM took over ivittuut but during the maintenance period NAMA had. It's a report that specifically targets GGG, nothing to do with EPM. I do find it interesting as the report states that Greenland doesn't have sufficient resources to contain Uranium as well as Denmark haven't guaranteed to mitigate Kuannersuit effects. Definitely seems like they will uphold their zero Uranium policy

great thing is there isn't any Uranium in ivittuut, and has a mining history. I don't see this as a threat to EPM. I do see the water bring a hurdle though the pit has been maintained and monitored professionally since 2012. Only time will tell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.