ORP 0.00% 6.6¢ orpheus uranium limited

re: Ann: Strong RC Intercepts from Lumwana We... Just quoting...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    re: Ann: Strong RC Intercepts from Lumwana We... Just quoting from announcement, Lindsay Owler is “very pleased to have received such encouraging results and this further confirms the Board’s belief in the prospectivity of the Lumwana West project.”

I must admit that I was a bit apprehensive about ARE's play on this one, given that it is in Africa and given that funding could be an issue.

But I am pleased that drilling results have been announced together with a drilling plan, and I am also pleased that the Cuesta money has come through.

And just on the Lumwana play, skim read Equinox's journey via http://www.aussiestockforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2644&page=1&highlight=eqn, and see how a $10m market cap company in 2003 can be sold for $billions to Barrack Resources only last year.

If I were ARE I would hold onto whatever money I have and spend it in Laos and Africa and not waste once cent of it on the bottomless pit that is Lake Torrens.

It concerns me that they are now looking to contribute towards legal costs given that Straits have trashed almost $7m in legal fees over the past 3 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.6¢ $3.973K 60.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17255 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.