BC8 4.41% 35.5¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: Strong Resource Growth at Paulsens Underground, page-62

1. 12,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3202

BC8 deal with the likes of NST, SLR and Templeton. Does anyone really think NST would loan them $15m if they didnt know this was a winner? They have effectively done some of the due dil for us.
    NST mined this previously, its friggen obvious to them and management, that this will work.

The management of BC8 are ideally skilled in these sorts of deposits. SLR was where they cut their teeth. Silverlake went through the same process. Many said it cant be done,. It didn't have enough mine life, the veins were too thin blah blah blah. They are now making a $700m bid for assets via that same mines cash flow. Gee, who would have thought! It became a billion dollar mining company from a very similar deposit. NST was born out of this sort of deposit. Two of the countries success stories have been born out of these types of deposits. They all deal with each other for good reason.

BC8 hasn't changed. They will also mine the main zone. Novice watch some hooded kid and all of a sudden, he is an expert. God help us. Its like that Bud light beer ad disaster from some uni student who completely misread the entire customer base, and destroyed billions in shareholder value. There is a massive disconnect around time tables and the process. Its an education problem across the entire market place.

Paulsens is not new to these guys or to the new mine manager. Belvedere is another near surface high grade open deposit and both the offset and repeat are to be drilled soonish. They are not going to turn this on for sport. It can get frustrating seeing/hearing silly stuff happen in the stock, but it will take the final start up to silence the herd of 'maybes' that flip around in all stocks. Gold is relatively straight forward in comparisons to many other metals like Lithium and REE. It is a standard plant, proven mine and ore type.
    A lot of companies go through this stage. I think people just think this is one thin vein. Its actually multiple veins stacked near each other. Drilling this lumpy stuff is hard to get a pure resource around, but Paulsens is not all just about the GV's.
    Getting started is the hardest thing to do. Holders are getting closer and the noise gets louder. BC8 has had this the entire way to 2.4m oz's, 4 mills, 2 camps and open exploration. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.015(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $157.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.0¢ 34.5¢ $534.5K 1.505M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8308 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 79949 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.