BC8 3.39% 30.5¢ black cat syndicate limited

Onward and upwards. I can see a possible 1.5m ounces coming this...

1. 12,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3143
    Onward and upwards. I can see a possible 1.5m ounces coming this year. 85,000m drilling program is definitely going to produce a very large increase in gold reserves. They have also just made serval new discoveries. They just added another 40,000 ounces or (A$99m worth of inground gold).
    Resource now stands at a very healthy 15.3Mt @ 2.2g/t and just watch that be conservative when the mining starts imo.

Analysis indicates that mineralised structures are
    continuous and contain proven zones of high grade. In calculating the Resource, a variable top cut based on
    each domain has been applied in order to limit the influence of outlier high-grade intersections.
    How do i read this? I think they are not including the super high grade gold to be conservative. In other words, when these guys mine this, they will produce higher grade ore and be more profitable. They are under promising and will likely over deliver as is their track record. If you base your numbers on this outcome and still blow the numbers away, you are on a definite winner imo. The grade remains 2.2g/t even with these very high grade hits so that is telling the story. People in the industry would know this. This is another reason to feel comfortable with this management team imo. We should not wake up to any nasty surprises.
    Recent discoveries are shinning the light on this prolific land package. Seems to be gold in just about everything they drill. so you see the resources will just keep growing. This is my investment grade emerging producer pick. I think some would love one big easy pit but the grade makes this all work out really well. The mining central area is years of mine life anyway.
    Taking a look at the page 5 map, you can see ore bodies are everywhere. Go the gold price and the Cats. I guess the stock will just move into the dollar range one day and probably when we least expect it. Another good announcement. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.010(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $115.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 32.0¢ 30.0¢ $289.1K 934.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 44359 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.