ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    Just doing some musings about what I just bought when I added another 5,000 shares yesterday. I'm trying to just add another 5k each month to keep building out my holdings. Based on 150m shares issued (incl in the money options) and a resource of 1.1mil ounces it looks like for a $1000 investment you get pretty much 1500 shares which means you share of the resource is 11 ounces which if all magically converted into reserves and mined tomorrow, at a margin of $1000 an ounce would give you an $11000 payday.

The other math's I like to work out is what its costing them to find or acquire an ounce of resource - in some packs they talk about $15 an ounce compared to the market above valuing them at $90 an ounce (although the current valuation also has cash and exploration upside built into it)

So just looking for other peoples view on how they value the company, what value per ounce they put on resources, and most importantly when they think we may be producing gold. I see the statement six months from funded and other statements about the mine gear being moved and refurbed by Sept, so could we be looking at beginning to be mining by march next year and producing sold output by this time next year?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
0.020(4.04%)
Mkt cap ! $228.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 53.0¢ 48.5¢ $1.714M 3.393M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 791 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.