SGQ 3.33% 2.9¢ st george mining limited

I don't understand why some here are rubbishing this stock. They...

1. 5,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3288
    I don't understand why some here are rubbishing this stock. They have a respected board and the MD is exceptional imo, they have gone from an explorer finding some smaller minerals to much larger explorer with multiple minerals, well diversified and now with financial support from Govt sitting on a huge mining tenements so what's to complain about here.

Yesterday my friends and I on paper lost a huge fortune almost 7 figures from a hopeless O/G company so please spare me the doom and gloom wrt to SGQ this stock is green for me and bigger things to come.

Imho I hope this company never goes into production and multiple bidders come to the table, I have always maintained this thought. Sadly CV will have some short term impact on my wish coming true, as the bigger companies will acquire the easy pickings first as they struggle with debt.

All SGQ has to do is keep drilling and defining an even bigger resource/s and that will eventually attract the big multinational players to make a T/O offer imo. Bugger production and waiting several years to build plus costs a sheet load of money to do. Happy with 3, 4, 5c+ T/O offer Job done move onto the next one!!! GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $31.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $8.229K 282.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 80056 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 291257 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.