SGQ 6.25% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

I agree with everyone who recognises this as a distraction from...

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    I agree with everyone who recognises this as a distraction from the main game

In my humble opinion they should absolutely only focus on the fine tuning of the latest surveys and then immediately drill those targets with multiple rigs.
    They need additional approvals for drilling in the northern tenement - do that as soon as they get it
    In the meantime drill the targets that are in the core tenement - the moment they can be drilled

The announcements have said that Mt A is an intrusive system - the shallow mineralisation has been thrown up from below
    The recent survey indicates there is something at depth
    Have confidence in the surveys and stop being over conservative - get some holes into each of these key deep prospects
    Drill, drill, drill - 1,000 metre holes

Focus focus focus on the game at hand - not multiple opportunities - drill drill drill - 1,000 metres at each of the key prospects that the MT/AMT have identified

Do not wait - aim for the Orange and dark Yellow identified by the MT/AMT and drill any available DEEP target - the moment it can be drilled
    In my humble opinion that is what is needed

GLTAH
    IO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $25.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $50.84K 1.996M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 751317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.