SGQ 1.96% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

I managed to get 10 mins with JP at the Nickel conference this...

1. 602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I managed to get 10 mins with JP at the Nickel conference this morning along with @cobber321, in fact it was thanks to cobber321 that I did get the chance to meet JP

Its the first time I have met JP and have to say he was an excellent communicator without introducing hype into the conversation, he also didn't shy away from any questions.

One comment he did make was that if SGQ was a lithium explorer the share price would be way northwards with the grades and consistency of hits SGQ have been getting.

When asked about the new granted tenement to the East of Cathedrals he said it looks like mineralisation trended that way but wouldn't be pushed on its initial comparison to Cathedrals.

JP also responded to a question about the cost of Samson in that it is not as expensive as people may think and should it come up with one or more targets then it will be well worth it. I thought there was a restrained excitement in the way he spoke and I definitely feel they are very much looking forward to the Samson deep search and further drilling.

I know cobber321 asked a few questions and I will let him respond to those as I believe one or two of you asked him to ask on your behalf.

I did notice at the conference that after SGQ had presented quite a few people darted for the door with one more presenter still to go in the first session.

There was plenty of press wanting to speak with JP and we should hopefully see plenty
    of publicity in the coming weeks/months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $25.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $10.71K 418.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 512593 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 104170 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.