SGQ 2.86% 3.6¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Strong Results Continue at Mt Alexander-SGQ.AX, page-16

1. 6,437 Posts.
    Thanks live eagle

Was a pleasure to meet with you . Was also appreciative of the time given by John to answer questions

I too took away a feeling JP is quietly confidant of the upcoming deep testing -

He main area of concern is the Mt Alexander , Cathedrals area .

The core samples were stunners , one done at approx 8.9% Ni from memory and approx 3.4 % Cu

McCarthy and Hronsky there as well - all upbeat

I asked a series of questions on behalf of Interested Onlooker and received the same answers as in IO's post further on in relation to Ascalon , Bristol and Balmoral .

IO has posted a response far more eloquantly than what i could have done - so thanks IO you have saved me some time .

I believe SGQ are very interested in favourable gold results but given it was a Nickel conference energies were in this area obviously .

Tony Streeter was there as was a lot of mining identities , the mood was good . There is a belief nickel will be at $10 / lb
    Before too much longer

Bottom line for me was i think i will buy more . Met others with holdings of 1 to 2 million shares , all seemed happy with the way things are shaping up . JP said some positive deep EM results will be a game changer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.