SGQ 11.5% 2.9¢ st george mining limited

Thanks live eagle Was a pleasure to meet with you . Was also...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,437 Posts.
    Thanks live eagle

Was a pleasure to meet with you . Was also appreciative of the time given by John to answer questions

I too took away a feeling JP is quietly confidant of the upcoming deep testing -

He main area of concern is the Mt Alexander , Cathedrals area .

The core samples were stunners , one done at approx 8.9% Ni from memory and approx 3.4 % Cu

McCarthy and Hronsky there as well - all upbeat

I asked a series of questions on behalf of Interested Onlooker and received the same answers as in IO's post further on in relation to Ascalon , Bristol and Balmoral .

IO has posted a response far more eloquantly than what i could have done - so thanks IO you have saved me some time .

I believe SGQ are very interested in favourable gold results but given it was a Nickel conference energies were in this area obviously .

Tony Streeter was there as was a lot of mining identities , the mood was good . There is a belief nickel will be at $10 / lb
    Before too much longer

Bottom line for me was i think i will buy more . Met others with holdings of 1 to 2 million shares , all seemed happy with the way things are shaping up . JP said some positive deep EM results will be a game changer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.