BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

HiJust4kicks, salt lakes are managed fairly easily elsewhere...

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1351
    HiJust4kicks, salt lakes are managed fairly easily elsewhere throughout WA andthis deposit is at the top end of the system.

A lot of dirt and rock hasto be moved even with a low strip ratio so that can be used to construct bundsto sort the water for mining. Miners have to do that around pitselsewhere when not on salt lakes because the Yilgarn Craton is so flat (grounddown by ancient glacier); take what happened with Garden Well (RRL) back in2014 as an example. Their bunds were improved after the pit turned into agiant swimming pool.

Big rain events may impede drilling for a shortwhile ahead of mining. A lot of the deposit extends outside the boundaryof the lake also.

The Super Pit is much wider and deeper than Bombora and fardeeper. In the early days they chased down narrow 10oz/t shoots (freakishly rich shoots) andoverall the grade is far better as Jman points out (thank you). It ismore the "type" of deposit (St Ives also mentioned) with stackedlodes to assist brokers and the like to understand the deposit type. Bombora is long and wide enough to be economic but not as wide or rich as theSuper Pit so I get what Jman is saying.

I hope this helps.Cheers CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.