BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Hi speculator101 well said. The deep drilling is also pushing...

1. 560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1407
    Hi speculator101 well said. The deep drilling is also pushing through the shallow pit area to the north expanding the pit and assisting with design of future UG mine portal(s). The market wants to see a big number of ounces so this drilling also accomplishes that end as those flat lodes are long and wide and below a pit (makes them accessible without any expensive decline). The JORC code allows for inclusion of UG Inferred oz's if they are below a viable pit and that is exactly what we have.

People should note the difference between a Reserve and a Resource when reading your post. The scale is increasing overall pushing the probability ever higher of this larger annual production you speak of. That would place this mine in the upper echelon of Australian mines. It is becoming bleedingly obvious that this is what BRB has here. Time is running out for investors to capture these cheaper prices ahead of the JORC upgrade which I believe will surprise the market.

All my opinion of course as is my view that management can and will achieve an optimum outcome from this gold camp. They have been protective at times which can be misconstrued however I view all this with hindsight as painful but necessary to a better end result. This management pegged and carefully explored this fantastic new gold camp where others overlooked it. We have prestigious investors with vast links into North American capital markets. They did not take this chance lightly. "Sector killing assets" was mentioned I also strongly believe results will ramp up faster now and that the April deadline will NOT be missed this time. Staffing and experience are wonderful tools. I have been quietly topping up with little nibbles when ever I can.

DYOR
    Best regards, CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.