DRO 7.01% $1.53 droneshield limited

Contrary to the commentary by the non holders here who wish they...

1. 15,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3906
    Contrary to the commentary by the non holders here who wish they bought shares last year, I'm guessing most participants are like you, looking for long term returns as opposed to a quick pip. Many cap raises have similar and often larger discounts, so considering that there was such an abnormally high amount of demand here, and that the actual raise price was at an all time high if you remove the week of trading prior to it, that indicates to me that most are genuinely impressed by this company's fundamentals, and want as much exposure as possible. This has been proved by the quick rebound from the raise price, with the share price now trading 10c higher than the price at which the raise occurred. Some were obviously looking for a quick buck, which explains the immediate fall to 80s, however it seems as if the remainder (the vast majority) have a long term view here. If the participants were short term oriented, there wouldn't be such a large gap between the current price and the raise price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.53
Change
-0.115(7.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.162B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.64 $1.41 $29.10M 19.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3216 $1.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.54 793 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.