LLI 2.08% 9.8¢ loyal lithium limited

Ann: Strong Soil Assay Results Define Targets at Scotty lithium, page-11

1. 2,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Haha mate I'm just a small fish seizing an opportunity. Just acting on my new mantra to "sell in boom, buy in gloom". I didn't even come here for Nevada, it was the Hard Rk Brisk Project potential that I have come over for. That and the ex-PLS project director Adam Ritchie also gives me confidence that the right people are in charge.

These small MC companies only need one announcement to set the share price alight.

Now I am here I have done a little reading tonight on the Bonnie Claire Project held by Iconic. They are expecting drill results in a couple of weeks, having sunk a few holes and all looking potentially very good for us, right next door ...

"Logging has been completed and two thick zones of dark green claystone usually indicative of lithium-rich sediments, have been identified. Initial assay results are expected within a couple weeks." Thats the first drill hole BC2201C.

A month or so ago our share price was in the 30c region. People sell take profit etc for a multitude of reasons while others buy ... to make money on a rising share price. Good luck to us. Plenty happening

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.002(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $9.087M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.8¢ 9.5¢ $1.922K 20.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 94127 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 14999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.