AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

This is as comical as ever. As usual, it's a list of completely...

1. 5,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2215
    This is as comical as ever. As usual, it's a list of completely empty promises and projections. Revenue hasn't commenced, they're just saying they think it will. As usual they talk about the total size of a market they aren't a part of, as an excuse to type large amounts of money, as though it was somehow relevant to them.

I must admit, I hadn't noticed before that they were talking about getting into animal feed sales. They failed in their attempts to get people to eat their product so now they're literally going to try to feed it to fish? They were hyping the extremely high price per kg algae nutriceuticals sell for (in an already catered market they were obviously never going to get into), and while I don't know how much they're planning to sell stock feed for, if they even genuinely plan to sell any, but let's take a moment to think about this, just a moment...

Animal feeds are cheap, mass produced, low margin products. They are produced in mass quantities, at low cost. No one feeds high value feeds to animals on large scales. It literally doesn't happen anywhere. AEB produces algae in an intensive, high cost situation. They rabbit on about environmental control, high tech, controlled environment, etc. Now, I hope no one here needs me to explain that if cost of production is high and sale price is low, your business model isn't looking viable.

...and on a complete side note, is there anyone whose eyebrow is not raised when they suddenly went from an algae energy company to a health food company to a stock feed company (ALL ventures completely implausible and without success) to growing marinuana *in URUGUAY*? If you're able to use your indoor controlled environment system anywhere at prices low enough to literally produce fish feed, why the heck would you locate your marijuana growing wing in a place like Uruguay???

It's literally like they're trying to make this as blatantly ridiculous as possible!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.