AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Hahahaha! You realise AEB is at an all time low price, right? It...

1. 5,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2205
    Hahahaha!

You realise AEB is at an all time low price, right? It has lost over 90% of its value since I started saying I was sure it was going to collapse, right? Only a few % to go before it hits zero, and I still have full confidence it will.

Given that the share price is at an all time low, no current shareholders are sitting on a profit. All medium to long term shareholders are sitting on losses on their current holdings. Anyone doing what I thought was best would have been best off. Anyone doing what you said was best would have lost money.

You have been completely wrong every step of the way. I have been consistently right for about 5 years now. It hasn't exactly been difficult - the price has consistently fallen and they have never delivered on their promises.

As I've repeated said, their one true talent is convincing people to hand over money and direct that into their own pockets. This keeps them pulling in large amounts of money for their own personal wealth, while shareholders and other investors simply lose their money. They aren't stupid, they know what they're doing.

If shareholders wish to buy or continue holding, that's their choice. Just as I've correctly predicted for five years, I predict the share price to fall, AEB to come up with more silly promises and predictions, none of them to manifest, shareholders to lose money, and the price to eventually hit zero/the company cease to exist.

Where have I ever been wrong, in all five years of making predictions? Where have you been right? Where have any of the rampers ever been right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.