MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

MOY's announcements are very conservatively worded, pretty well...

1. BBV
    1,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    MOY's announcements are very conservatively worded, pretty well detailed and devoid of the usual hype that some Goldies like to adopt when trying to sell something that may not necessarily be there, particularly at the speculative end of the market.

Most of us would've see the liberal use of "Bonanza Results" and "Game Changer" over the years but not necessarily the flow on to greater wealth post those claims.

This is another positive well structured announcement and whilst I need to re-read in greater detail to better understand the implications, I get the gist of what they are saying. MOY remains a quiet, steady achiever and I think most holders get that this is not an overnight success story. Small gradual story builder steps to a good outcome for all concerned.

On top of yesterday's release and a solid kick in the POG and $AUD POG overnight, today could be another positive step forward for MOY's SP and our respective positions financially.

Let's see what unfolds!

BTW, spare a thought for those on the ground up there over the last month or so as temps have been right up there on a historical basis. It is not the easiest of places to exist, irrespective of how good the AC infrastructure is! They've got my appreciation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.