PVE 5.41% 3.5¢ po valley energy limited

re: Ann: Stronger flow test results at Gradiz... I think...

1. 707 Posts.
    re: Ann: Stronger flow test results at Gradiz... I think Masterman must be away on holidays, otherwise he would have snapped up those shares on offer at 12 and 14 cents.
    It's ridiculous that no one is interested in this CO anymore even though it looks CHEAP for a producer and potential discovery !
    Nothing is certain in sharemarket, but for 12 to 14 cents a share the down side are limited against the potential upside in my opinion compare to others OZ oil and gas listed company at the present time.
    People that sell now in need of money I can understand but selling for the sake of having enough can be a big mistake later.
    I still believe that the best time to buy is when no one wants them.
    Edison valued Pve at $0.51 and Valuecruncher at $2.01 and the Market $0.12 ! Just look at the gap.
    The company is cash flow positive and when the other Bezzeca and St Alberto are producing will double the present production!
    I had a feeling that soon or later the founder ( Masterman ) might make the move and offer for something like 25 cents each to take the company private again.
    The M/C is less than the cost to build SILARO plant at today's price.
    After all he can always refloat the company again when more discoveries are made and productions increase.
    He did miss out the real opportunity of at least $35M when the share was at $1.75 in late 2009.
    I've always wondered why he never sold any share, but buying more each time instead ?
    It's a funny world we are in !!!?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $40.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $10.08K 287.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2060 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 12069 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.