GMN 33.3% 0.4¢ gold mountain limited

It’s 32 but feels like 38 considering I live in Melbourne. Been...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    It’s 32 but feels like 38 considering I live in Melbourne. Been here a week so getting use to it now on Koh Samui. I listen to all view points as I know there are millions of people smarter than me and I may have missed something about this company. I’m no cheer leader for this management team at all. I’m here to make money for my self and family. I have no sympathy for anyone who gambles on stocks without doing their DD and meeting their investment guidelines. I invested in an other miner in Brazil and did my research in to management and many red flags jumped up at me. I was researching Brazils mining costs and the view government there wants mining to develop to help communities and the country. This management hide the facts that a takeover was 6 months in the making before being announced. This management was continuously informing shareholders that the funding and DFS was all tracking nicely and there would be no for another CR. Turns out that my first impression were correct. I cannot complain I bought in to that one at 1.6c sold a few along the way but hold over 95% still. So goes to show good, fair and shi. Management are all the same only after themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.