NOR 0.00% 3.5¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Strongly Improving Monetisation Trends for World Phone, page-151

1. 1,301 Posts.
    Interesting how some people's views have changed so significantly after so much belief.

Stevenjd, wish you the best in your next investment.. Your contributions to the nor thread have been incredible as has your dedication to your sensible views and insights.

Here's my thought... Cougars are great and so is Nor. One corona signing is all its going to take to get this bad boy firing. App to app, sms capability and additional partner sign ons... It's going to happen!

Some may ask, why didn't we have the same functions as zip and what's app at launch? Because we have a completely different voip setup. Po and his team are disrupting the current voip and telco space... Did Skype have all the flashy features it has today when it launched? Of course not...

Things take time... It's a journey and if people are getting spooked over expenditure of a startup then this is not a stock for you. New investors will come existing will go, although I want to be here when that word TRADING HALT appears in relation to the next big Ann.

As I said I topped up the other day and will continue to pick up the stock of those with the weak hands.. Give me more!!

Enjoy the weekend doing what you like and switch off this thread... The footy is back

Cheers

The fresh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.