ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1443
    The best way to look at NOR, is seeing where it's heading.
    Everything is heading in the right direction, with massive plans and future potential.
    They've successfully completed the initial expensive phase, well established, cosy's now consistently reducing while revenue is consistently increasing.
    I wish I was buying in at these levels, as I see only up from here. I think a lot of new buyers will see this as the point to get in.
    Nor isn't going to shoot up in a hurry like previously, but i'm confident it will be a steady increasing price from here, just like their charts.
    I am relieved so far that things have held up this morning, as the market could have seen last nights report as an opportunity to dump and possibly buy back in a bit cheaper.. instead, maybe they are seeing things how I hoped, that everything is already priced in, and probably oversold I recent weeks, considering the future plans and solid update results.
    Again, some big manipulative sell orders have been backed off several times already this morning, now back to 6.3.. I think a good sign, that maybe someone is loading up in the 5's.
    If it holds solid here, I will enjoy some beers this weekend, still comfortable I'm loaded up in the company. Can't wait to see where it's at in 6 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.