ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1831
    Some of the comments on here are breathtaking.

The announcement states:

"...firm commitments, from predominantly technology focused domestic and international investors, for a strongly supported, growth focused, equity funding round of $12m."

Acceleration of aggressive global acquisition strategy targeting the XR & metaverse enterprise technology sector, anticipating the fierce competition of global technology corporations looking for XR and metaverse exposure.

So my reading is, the sector got a major tailwind, VR1 is in the space and been ticking some goals and growing revenue and the SP took off. Investors have approached the Company and suggested VR1 are in a prime spot with great partnerships and by the way, here are some companies and businesses you should be bolting on - you need a war chest to stay at the front of this space.

The raising was always going to be instos because its quick. The Director selling - who cares - small % and everyone has personal circumstances they need to address.

The question I would really to know the answer to is, who are they looking at to add on? - I will bet there's an announcement on this pre Christmas. There is a need to move fast here - an opportunity has arisen that was not foreseen, that they are going after, hence the raise.

Very happy holder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $18.77K 2.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1547798 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2658309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.