VR1 4.76% 2.2¢ vection technologies ltd

Ye I don't bother listening to the told you so's because it has...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Ye I don't bother listening to the told you so's because it has no monetary value nor any influence on my research. Just noise.

Its almost a certainty companies consolidate following a raise so the SP today is no surprise. There certainly has been lots of buyers stepping up to match the selling which is a positive as well.

Pretending to be a genius when SP goes down following a raise is laughable as you said.

However I can see the sellers side of the story granted the conditions of the raise, or maybe they're just hoping to re-enter if the SP goes down to CR prices which I also see as very likely. Personally I'm not willing to risk my position for the sake of selling at 23-24c aiming to re enter IF it goes to 20c or below. I think there is a lot of people looking for an opportunity to buy, they're just trying to figure out when.

We need a clear path of where this money is going and why it will benefit Vection in the long run. Then the SP will act accordingly, for the good or bad

Not financial advice, just my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $24.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $5.447K 266.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 888723 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 132049 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.