TAR 0.00% 0.7¢ taruga minerals limited

Ann: Strongly Supported Placement to raise $3.5 Million, page-238

1. 7,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1143
    I figure the 2.8s are just the last chance to fatten up for the big boys

simple process

more than enough shareholders outside the T5 to stop these Directors taking 2.8c shares, but IMO it is also possible that so much stock is actually accumulated in side accounts since the SPP selldown and now the 2.8c disgrace in the face of shareholders is complete their is likely no chance in hell at stopping them in a vote at the AGM

anyone going to the AGM should be asking.. how in gods name did you find it reasonable to have a 2.8c CR after having your shareholders back you at 3.4c to follow up on the REE targets which came in as outstanding??? after what they have endured via the Flinders nightmare.

i can bet you 10000000 that the answer will be short and pukey and whoever asked will wish they had never asked

the Directors 2.8c shares need to be stopped and BPs options are also an absolute disgrace, OD6 has IMO proven to the whole market that TARs results have been capped in the most disgraceful way and the company has lost all credibility and trust, but as we all know, its water of the ducks back and it will be water under the bridge once the discovery finally gets valued as it should have done immediately following those outstanding results.

We all knew we had been shafted as soon as the capping took place, within minutes of the opening bell, OD6 has been the light that has made everything clear and visible.

say no to the Directors shares

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.942M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $3.5K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 4242610 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3216132 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.