TAR 0.00% 0.8¢ taruga minerals limited

Ann: Strongly Supported Placement to raise $3.5 Million, page-240

1. 5,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1820
    I thought you were on sabbatical Dumaguete.

longreach ... I'm not FA nor a miner. I rely on the goodwill of people like yourself to offer FA/mining opinions I can believe to support TA.

But what I like to do (that is a little FA), is watch the "money", and the "money" here (BP, 007 et al) are treating this like scooping up rough diamonds on the surface before the advance (public/retail) guard become more aware. A "lolly scramble".

I'm not sure the BoD can be held to account from a legal perspective - not that I'm too worried about this as the whole point here is that it really doesn't matter if the CR was at 2.8, 3, 3.2, or even 3.4c - the scale of the opportunity seems multiples from here, not incremental.

So I was glad to hear that Dumaguete was on sabbatical as the tone of the conversation (mid last week) had become monotone, depressing, caustic and rather boring.

If the conversation returns there - I'll happily take the sabbatical until significant news.

BUT ... the largest concern here is how a business like BP can (it seems) fiddle with the trading. That's the real issue ... whether the BoD are implicated or not - it's the actions of BP and their mates that'd have me most concerned. This spike trading must stop as there is no short market for TAR so the trading patterns appear to be complete manipulation from my view. If the trading patterns are the likes of BP acting on behalf of 007 - then that's even more reason to contact ASX.

But if it (the SP manipulation) stops here ... I'm happy enough. As you (lr) say ... they've done well to weather Covid, and all SHers are now in a far better position at 3.3c that they were at the previous CR at 3.4c. Isn't that the main point?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.648M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $31.79K 3.703M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1756376 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1159495 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.