TAR 0.00% 0.7¢ taruga minerals limited

Ann: Strongly Supported Placement to raise $3.5 Million, page-324

1. 5,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1820
    Thanks for being friendly about my post Dumaguete ... many could and would have taken it the wrong way.

Yes I totally agree - my view is double digits is inevitable and if the ANSTO report is positive - who knows where it could go.

I am not that familiar with all the REE players in the ASX micro-Cap mining sector but was pondering whether an ANSTO report would be unique for TAR?

I also wonder if Thomas went to ANSTO to generate a new level of credibility for TAR as REE aren't seemingly that rare for Oz micro-caps AND there seems to be a heap of speculation just what is commercially useful and what isn't so an ANSTO tick cuts through all that and would put TAR on the map, even somewhere near the top of the list if ANSTO reports positively.

This is a case for us early birds to have to make a call as to how much risk we put on the ANSTO report - surely Thomas wouldn't have gone that way if he wasn't confident.

I search for stocks through various (mainly) TA means and only once in every 12 months or so I hit one with the potential like TAR ... and when I do find one - I don't mess around looking back!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.942M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2981132 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1581850 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.