TAR 0.00% 0.8¢ taruga minerals limited

Ann: Strongly Supported Placement to raise $3.5 Million, page-97

1. 4,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1811
    Really a great post EWexplorer, and I agree with everything you say about the market and trading. I won't say too much further becauseyou'vecoveredlots in your post, but I will say that I've tended to stay with a stock for quite a while (sometimes far too long!), and yes a graphite stock I've followed has been very frustrating (and HC threads are toxic) - I should've got out a year ago (hindsight is great).
    The fact you've got into TAR so late means you've not had to pay too much, and I can confirm I was stupid to believe the aboriginal issues re Flinders would be resolved quickly. TAR really has fortuitously fallen on its feet with these REE's, and the absolute grades in places are exceptional.

The advantage of following a company like TAR is that it's still got tonnes of potential, the CEO is a good communicator and has a good knowledge of this part of S Australia, and seems to me he's actually developed a great relationship with the local population, as well as the Mines Dept in SA. And now TAR has sufficient funds to move the REE prospectivity along in the coming months - and hopefully the market will be surprised by other news re REE in other properties (eg Martins Well and Curnamona) in the interim.

AND then Flinders approval!

I will also be adding to my current holdings once the soph selling has been done in the next few days (or whenever).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.