GBZ 10.0% 0.9¢ gbm resources limited

they have done things backwards in my mind, this Ann right now...

1. 972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    they have done things backwards in my mind, this Ann right now should have happened few months after the asset purchase (2yrs ago).

They should of then defined key targets to drill via geophysics work, exactly what they are doing as we speak

and finally drill them, which guess what.. they are doing in the coming months… 6-8months process.

Instead they spent huge amounts of capital and time turning inferred into indicated. You basically do this to firm up a resource before you undertake a PFS / DFS. Aka a late stage explorer turning developer or prior to being taken over. ( hint we are not this…. We a junior explorer)

what we need to drop is the whole 2-3moz future miner and go for 4/5moz explorer. Brings attention in and highlights scale.

Newcrest will take us over, in my mind , if we can just highlight scale and gold outside already drilled areas.
    archived by string geo work and drilling.

It’s game on again next 3-6 months but we are yet to show we are going to do this.Fortunately we are commencing this stage now after huge drop in share price and dilution and debt overhang.

land package will keep us alive given its pretty clear to me the quality of the over land package. Newcrest will assist in keeping us alive and then we hope the targets we define has gold. Which given the surroundings should be plausible.

all takes time and money but Defs we have done things backwards. Positive is if he hit a solid patch of gold close to surface within close areas to current 309 or Lonne the. We can probs become a take over target or stand alone operation within quick succession.

So re rate from here could be extreme with any major gold hits

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $10.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $22.55K 2.343M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1141145 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 382 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 1756250
Last updated 15.55pm 24/05/2024 ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.