SMN 2.60% 37.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

OMG!!! LOL, Check wings before you board your next flight.The...

1. 2,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    OMG!!! LOL,
    Check wings before you board your next flight.
    The LATAM flight, Dreamliner which was subject of whistleblowers testimony

New images have emerged of the Latam plane which plunged without warning on a Sydney to Auckland flight showing its wing heavily covered in tape just days before the terrifying incident.The plane is tonight heading back to its base in Chile as a new theory emerges about the cause of the sudden plunge.The Boeing Dreamliner left Auckland shortly after 2pm today on a non-scheduled flight.The aircraft is now the centre of an international investigation after it fell nose down for around 100 metres on Monday, throwing unrestrained passengers and crew about the cabin causing injuries to about 50 people, with 12 needing treatment at an Auckland hospital. Today, the eight-year-old aircraft was cruising at 40,000 feet three hours after leaving Auckland on the unscheduled flight. A scheduled flight with passengers to Santiago was due to leave Auckland at 6.40pm.Meanwhile, a photo has emerged of heavy use of tape on the wing of the aircraft registered CC-BGG days before it was involved in Monday’s incident.Passengers who had flown in the plane were concerned about it.A woman who flew on a Latam aircraft has provided a similar photo from a flight from Sydney to Auckland in late January. She said he noticed the same heavy tape on a wing during that flight.“When I saw how old the plane was I was terrified. The wings were being held together by what looked like black masking tape. I’m certainly not surprised by this recent incident.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $52.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 37.5¢ 37.5¢ $3.032K 8.085K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1914 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
37.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 37.0¢ 557
Last updated 11.41am 08/05/2024 ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.