SMN 5.26% 40.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

The current hand held use on ground only PM200 is certified for...

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    The current hand held use on ground only PM200 is certified for use around aircraft under IECEx. For it to be used in the air while the aircraft is flying would require it to meet RTCA DO-160 certification. As it is currently designed it will not meet this requirement.

The issues I am raising are with respect to the Boeing requirement to test for this non existent issue of tiny cracks under non existent loads. The best way to test this is in dynamic motion (flight), which our current PM200 can not do(not certified to fly).

With regards to Roach, nothing has been published about in flight sensor testing.

The small pipes/tubes (0.020 inside diameter made of Teflon) are very susceptible to pinching, read the install notes from the box wing section.Big warning about over tightening fasteners that hold the pipes/tubes.

Compint, I am not attacking the technology, SMS sensors and PM200 work great to detect cracks, and once this Boeing engineer gets out of the way, sms will be selling these things around the world. I am only pointing out the limitations our current design has.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.020(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $54.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.5¢ $86.35K 219.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60000 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 2559 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.