SMN 5.63% 37.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

737 MAX (MAX 7/8/200/9/10)[edit]See also: Boeing 737 MAX...

1. 2,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    737 MAX (MAX 7/8/200/9/10)[edit]See also: Boeing 737 MAX groundingsOctober 29, 2018: Lion Air Flight 610, a 737 MAX 8, registration PK-LQP, on a flight from Jakarta, Indonesia to Pangkal Pinang, Indonesia, crashed into the sea 13 minutes after takeoff, with 189 people on board the aircraft: 181 passengers (178 adults and three children), as well as six cabin crew and two pilots. All on board died. This is the deadliest air accident involving all variants of the Boeing 737 and also the first accident involving the Boeing 737 MAX.[174][175][176]March 10, 2019: Ethiopian Airlines Flight 302, a 737 MAX 8, registration ET-AVJ, on a flight from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia to Nairobi, Kenya, crashed six minutes after takeoff; all 157 people aboard (149 passengers and 8 crew members) died. The plane was only four months old at the time of the accident.[177] In response, numerous aviation authorities around the world grounded the 737 MAX series, and many airlines followed suit on a voluntary basis. On March 13, 2019, the FAA became the last authority to ground the aircraft, reversing its previous stance that the MAX was safe to fly.[178]Other incidents[edit]September 30, 2023: United Airlines Flight 329, a 737 MAX 9, registration N37541, flying from Denver International Airport to Boston Logan International Airport experienced a fire in its number 2 engine during departure on runway 16L in Denver and all four tires burst. The aircraft was able to come to a stop on the runway and emergency services extinguished the fire and evacuated the passengers. No one was injured.[citation needed]January 5, 2024: Alaska Airlines Flight 1282 operating a scheduled service from Portland, Oregon to Ontario, California, experienced an explosive decompression shortly after take off. The 737 MAX 9, registration N704AL, lost a mid-aft door plug on the left side of the plane. The aircraft returned to Portland and landed. Some on board sustained minor injuries, and there were no deaths.[179]Guys, due to work commitments I cannot sit on the computer gazing into RL eyes learning about “Safety”!

Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_accidents_and_incidents_involving_the_Boeing_737

I have spent the last three years since 2021 when I woke up to all the BS about saving granny!

If you guys truly believe in Safety is at the end of a syringe, then 26 million Australians are lost to WHO, WHA, WEF and the U.N.

in 2021 I visited my doctor and this is on record and in a court of law these are the Facts. Has anyone ever watched the movie “The book of Eli?” Because that is where we are headed if we all do not wake the f* up.

My doctor of over 30 years and I had a civil conversation about the medical handbook and the three principles of most universities in Australia. I asked him about Critical Thinking and the ability to debate any topic no matter what the subject or political agenda. Long story short, after denying me a D-dimer test to test my Blood Platelets he asked me to leave his office immediately! I kid you not. If that is not the government overreach in his office forcing safety measures against the federal laws in Australia then there is absolutely no laws in existence in this country.

You do not even need to have a low IQ to understand the principles of health between your doctor and his patient. Take the patient away from his doctor and please explain what health is left.

The reason I am writing this is to acknowledge that CVM is about Safety! You can spin all the BS as you want, but I am a free thinker and will always call out the rubbish. When anyone tells you to believe in other terms of reference there is always an hidden agenda. Time is the hidden agenda with CVM. Year after year we get two things, such as “End of Year” which as an illusion starts again after Man made time into the new year. So basically we never get to the end, we are always at the beginning. Now we have “End of Calendar Year! You cannot make this shit up.

https://www.cantorsparadise.com/time-a-spacetime-dimension-a-human-construct-or-a-nonexistent-reality-f03b9a635d5b

And here:-Eddy Current!
    https://www.airlineratings.com/featured/damaged-rear-bulkhead-cause-china-eastern-crash/

Please get all the aviation experts on line and explain to the World that Safety was not the reason all these passengers that died? They died for their country all in the name of Compliance. Amen.

Anyway, we are still on course for July 2024. No mention if Dennis Roach is helping out. Must be the mystery in the corner.

Good Luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.020(5.63%)
Mkt cap ! $49.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 36.0¢ $11.48K 30.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9045 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
38.5¢
  Change
0.020 ( 8.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
37.5¢ 38.5¢ 37.5¢ 7781
Last updated 13.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.