SMN 0.00% 39.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Ann: Structural Monitoring Systems Investor Webinar, page-38

1. 723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Yes, @longreach .....me too! It was great to listen to Ross go over many questions shareholders had. Very rare indeed for an ASX company to be so communicative as what Ross just demonstrated. Didn't go near options expiring in April, so my question was ignored. All good.

However, listening to Ross gave me confidence that Boeing are increasing efforts to get this final test through to the independent Boeing engineers satisfaction. Boeing want this tech in place and I was gladdened to hear that...but my ultimate read of our situation is our moat is huge with no viable competitor anywhere near us. Additionally discussed by Ross was ways SMN are trying to extend some of their patents.

All in all, my take-away was more patience required with the chance of a capital raise to enable expansion into other areas other than aviation (military and infrastructure was mentioned longer term). Not something we want to hear, but the long-term future indeed looks very bright. AEM going very well and kicking further goals.

This morning's Webinar should be up on the website soon for people who missed it. Happy weekend to you all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 39.0¢ $1.792K 4.596K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6698 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.