KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Ann: Studies Confirm TRXE-009 Crosses the Blood Brain Barrier, page-35

1. 2,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 443
    A valid concern, in my opinion. There have been many new ways of attacking the problem of cancer and a high percentage of them have had AE's which DQ them. Cantrixil does not seem to have AE's and humans have a stronger immune system than lower primates. Otherwise, how would humans survived?
    Evidence to that effect will be on you, as I am under threat of not having Pomegranate Jelly by Thanksgiving (here Thursday next week), and it's a real pain to get the juice out of those (especially when the surf's good as it is today). Cantrixil is novel and Anisina is groundbreaking. I'm looking forward to initial results from Cantrixil and good results from Anisina tox. (which are actually a lot more important, in my view). That said, those pomegranates need to be crushed. Maybe tequila would help (although it didn't help with my last post). Speaking of getting crushed, the USD has had a substantial decline vs. AUD in the last week and a half. At this point, NRT is trading at a premium to NVGN based on exchange rate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.