BOT 5.48% 34.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: Study Confirms Anti-inflammatory and Other Properties of CBD, page-162

1. 410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    "So both Krueger's comments and the heat table, compare our therapy against the placebo treated skin vehicle (which we know is the steroid) and normal skin"

I think placebo / nocebo rely on inert substances that have no physiological impact of their own? I'm guessing that any comparisons with steroids or other existing treatments will come later? And even then, if the Botanix is no more or no less as effective as topical steroids - we win I think. Their presentation released today says that the global market for psoriasis will be about US$21 billion by 2024. But I wonder if that takes into account the massive non-compliance rates? Just about every person I've known with psoriasis, chronic dermatitis or acne has been often non-compliant. The list of side effects of current treatments is long and sometimes seriously scary. So they stop using whenever they think they can If every patient were fully compliant I suspect that US$21 billion might be substantially higher? And what Botanix seems to have is something effective with minimal or no serious side effects? And that has to be a huge winner cos it should mean patients confident enough to continuously use

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
-0.020(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $543.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 34.0¢ $4.566M 13.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 410003 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 346713 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.